By Shar Rednour
Real Romance for V-Day 2012
Want to know the real secret for getting romantic on Valentineâ€™s Day? Itâ€™s not spending money on diamonds or a seven-course dinner. Itâ€™s focusing on you two!
1) Skip the Dinner - For Valentineâ€™s Day most people go out for a fancy dinner. If you never get to go out and this is your big treat then by all means go for it. But do this on the weekend. On actual Valentineâ€™s Day, I find the fastest ticket to opening up and creating intimacy with your lover doesnâ€™t always start with a heavy meal.
2) Plan Where You Can Be Intimate - Do you live alone? Will you have the house to yourself? If not, instead of spending money on jewelry spring for a hotel. On the Internet you can get all kinds of bargains in any price range. Get a hotel even if you can only go there two hours. Most importantly, get one with a bathtub.
3)Plan Sexy Food An After Sex Food - Obviously itâ€™s freezing in most places so this is up to where you live. Get your and your loveâ€™s favorite appetizers: strawberries dipped in chocolate, shrimp cocktail, you pick. Wine, champagne, water and whatever drinks or smokes you want. For after-sex-food, pick up something filling and yummy â€” your favorite comfort food. Couple of burritos or pizza? Keep it warm and hide it.
4) Prep the Love Tools - If you are at home, get it all ready. If going out then pack it.
Remember the lube, candlelight, sex-toys, music, favorite sexy movie, etc. If you can, set up your love den ahead of time, without your partner there.
5) Prep For The Post-Love Party - Comfy clothes, fuzzy socks, favorite bath salts, lotion.
6) Deep thoughts by... YOU. Think ahead of what is special about your love and about you two together. Write down your thoughts in a card. Picture how you are going to express yourself.
7) Make The Connection - Start With Your Tasty Bites - I meant the hors dâ€™oeuvres! Yes, nibble on your babe or offer your body for the nibbling. Donâ€™t process the bad times. If you are a new couple --please donâ€™t process about your Ex! Talk about what you like about your lover, about yourselves as a couple. Start your sexy movie then start kissing. Donâ€™t wait for the other person to start. Go for it. Get in there. If you have time, do a strip tease or demand one. Screw your brains out. I mean it. Especially if you are parents or caretakers or for whatever reason have not had sex in awhile. Fill up your sex gas tank!!
Having sex creates vulnerability and sets off excellent hormones and body responses that make us feel good. Being vulnerable creates a special bond between you and your love.
8) After Sex And Vulnerability - Lay back and watch a movie, pick out a funny one. Do not catch up on The Walking Dead! Take a bath. Eat comfort food and get turned on again. This time you might just kiss since your bellies will be full. You might be re-energized for round 2.
And for singlesâ€¦
Anyone can stick her nose up at a created holiday and sit at home eating microwave popcorn, or you can decide it is a good time in the cold winter to have some laughs, share your affections with your friends, and get heated up from the inside out. Umm and regarding the inside out--yes you can probably give yourself the best pleasure anyway, so treat yourself to a new sextoy or pull out the old favorite and go for it.
Take care of the best Sweetie Pie--You!